ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 60% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||167 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,505 students | 2.00 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay, WI 54307
(920) 498-5400 2.0011,505
- 653 students | 2.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 593-8400 2.20653
- 10,361 students | 25.60 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton, WI 54912
(920) 735-4740 25.6010,361
- 2,963 students | 46.80 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
(920) 693-1000 46.802,963
- 4,470 students | 55.30 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
(920) 929-2483 55.304,470
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.