ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||109 students||3,351 students|
|# Full-Time Students||71 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,700|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 2.00 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 1,132 students | 2.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 10,361 students | 25.60 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 46.80 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 6,280 students | 55.30 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.