ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 60% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||167 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,505 students | 2.00 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay, WI 54307
(920) 498-5400 2.0011,505
- 653 students | 2.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 593-8400 2.20653
- 10,361 students | 25.60 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton, WI 54912
(920) 735-4740 25.6010,361
- 2,963 students | 46.80 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
(920) 693-1000 46.802,963
- 3,808 students | 55.30 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac, WI 54936
(800) 472-4554 55.303,808
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?