ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||109 students||3,351 students|
|# Full-Time Students||71 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,700|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 1.70 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 1,132 students | 2.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 10,361 students | 25.50 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 46.90 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 6,280 students | 55.20 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.