Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a two-year technical college, serving northeast Wisconsin by providing education, training, and life-long learning opportunities for individuals and businesses leading to the development of a skilled workforce. Our customers stimulate the economic vitality of our district as a result of the application of skills and knowledge acquired through the completion of certificates, degrees, diplomas, and courses.
- The teacher population of 363 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Northeast Wisconsin Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||363 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,406 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,193 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,213 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,700|
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a publicly supported, high technology college working closely with businesses and residents of Northeast Wisconsin to provide the education that residents and employers need. Schools sprang up in Green Bay and Marinette in 1913, followed in 1941 by a school in Sturgeon Bay. Their scope expanded to include adults of all ages who were interested in technical careers, whether or not they were in the workforce. In 1968, the three schools joined to become a single district in what is now the Wisconsin Technical College System. The combined service areas of the Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay campuses include part or all of nine counties. Today, NWTC offers over 70 Associate Degree and Technical Diploma programs, nearly 40 certificates, contracted business services, personal enrichment and continuing education courses. This wide range of programs serves a wide variety of needs; in an average year, NWTC serves one in eight District residents, or nearly 40,000 people. The Green Bay campus is the largest of the three campuses. The growing complex includes the District offices, a police and fire-fighter training center, and specialized education buildings for hands-on education in business and information technology, health occupations, construction trades, manufacturing technology, and protective services. NWTC is a member of the Wisconsin Technical College System. We are accredited through the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is Rasmussen College-Wisconsin (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,132 students | 1.10 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 10,361 students | 24.40 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 45.20 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 6,280 students | 53.60 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 4,377 students | 82.00 Mi1000 Campus Dr
Wausau,  WI  54401