ITT Technical Institute-Columbus (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||335 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||262 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||73 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Columbus is World Harvest Bible College (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 5.90 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 443 students | 6.50 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 22,719 students | 6.70 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 366 students | 7.10 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 694 students | 10.40 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.