ITT Technical Institute-Columbus (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||335 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||262 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||73 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Columbus is Daymar College-Lancaster (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 45 students | 2.80 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- n/a students | 5.90 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 443 students | 6.60 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
- 22,719 students | 6.60 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 694 students | 10.40 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.