ITT Technical Institute-Columbus (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||335 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||262 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||73 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Columbus is Daymar College-Lancaster (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 45 students | 2.80 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
(614) 643-6680 2.8045
- n/a students | 5.90 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
(614) 837-4088 5.90n/a
- 443 students | 6.60 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 6.60443
- 22,719 students | 6.60 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 6.6022,719
- 694 students | 10.40 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 10.40694
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.