Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus
Tel: (614) 643-6680
- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
The nearest community college to Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus is Columbus State Community College (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,719 students | 5.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 5.2022,719
- 324 students | 7.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 416-6200 7.40324
- 232 students | 7.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
(614) 837-4088 7.50232
- 896 students | 11.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-2551 11.60896
- 2,109 students | 11.70 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
(855) 906-8773 11.702,109
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.