Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus
Tel: (614) 643-6680
- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
The nearest community college to Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus is Columbus State Community College (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,719 students | 5.20 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 5.2022,719
- 324 students | 7.40 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 7.40324
- n/a students | 7.50 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
(614) 837-4088 7.50n/a
- 896 students | 11.60 Mi4151 Executive Parkway Ste 120
Westerville,  OH  43081
(614) 882-2551 11.60896
- 2,109 students | 11.70 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 11.702,109
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.