- The mission of Southeastern Business College is to understand what our students and the employing community hopes to achieve and to dedicate our training and development to the fulfillment of those goals.
Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus serves 116 students (57% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 116 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 59%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 180% over five years.
Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus
(OH) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus has declined by 42% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five years.
The Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus diversity score of 0.68 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has grown by 57% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,000 is more than the state average of $13,933. The private state tuition has grown by 13% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- At Southeastern Business College, through one of our well-designed programs, you can acquire the education and skills you need to succeed in your future career or to advance in your present one. You can earn an Associates Degree at Southeastern Business College in one of our outstanding career programs. Programs offered at Southeastern Business College includes Information Technology Administration, Medical Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Business Administration and Office Administration. Southeastern Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, ACICS, to award certificates and associate degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus cost?
Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus's private state tuition is approximately $17,000.
What is Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus's ranking?
Hussian College-Daymar College Columbus ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Diversity in US community colleges and Average community college minority breakdown.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.