- Columbus State Community College is Central Ohio`s front door to higher education. It reflects the demographics of the area while leveraging the college's rich diversity for the benefit of our local and global communities. It is one of just a few community colleges in the nation to be selected as both an Achieving the Dream Leader College and a Pathways Project member of the Association of Community Colleges.
- Enrollment: 27,621 students
- In-state tuition: $4,888
- Out-state tuition: $9,998
- Student:teacher ratio: 38:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Columbus State Community College has been dedicated to meeting the educational needs of our community for 40 years. The College has grown from an initial enrollment of 67 students in 1963, to its current thriving campus of more than 23,000 students. Our small, friendly campus is conveniently located near downtown Columbus, on 80 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. In addition to the main campus, Columbus State operates six Regional Learning Centers in the suburban neighborhoods of Dublin, Reynoldsburg, Westerville, Bolton Field, Grove City and Marsville. Columbus State offers two-year career programs in more than 50 areas of Business, Health, Public Service, Human Service, and Engineering/Manufacturing, as well as transfer programs for students who are interested in completing the first two years of a bachelor's degree, then transferring to a four-year university. We are the largest provider of Distance Learning classes in Ohio. Columbus State Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of North Central Association.