ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||226 students||631 students|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga is Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 345 students | 0.10 Mi721 Eastgate Loop Rd.
Chattanooga,  TN  37411
- 347 students | 1.80 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 348 students | 3.30 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 6.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 13.90 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.