ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||226 students||631 students|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Chattanooga is Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 345 students | 0.10 Mi721 Eastgate Loop Rd.
Chattanooga,  TN  37411
- 347 students | 1.80 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 348 students | 3.30 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 6.20 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 13.90 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
If you are considering medical school, you may be wondering how your application could be impacted by attending community college. Learn more about the pros and cons of community college degrees for med school applications.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.