ITT Technical Institute-Arlington (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arlington||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arlington is Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,096 students | 5.00 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(972) 660-5701 5.001,096
- 474 students | 9.70 Mi5555 Rufe Snow Dr Suite 150
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
(817) 451-0011 9.70474
- 11,512 students | 11.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
(972) 273-3000 11.2011,512
- 11,619 students | 12.00 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
(214) 860-8680 12.0011,619
- 51,100 students | 12.90 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 515-8223 12.9051,100
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.