ITT Technical Institute-Arlington (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arlington||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||595 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||469 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arlington is Everest College-Arlington (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 505 students | 0.20 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
- 947 students | 5.00 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie,  TX  75052
- 435 students | 6.30 Mi300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX  76112
- 284 students | 10.60 Mi2001 Beach Street, Suite 201
Fort Worth,  TX  76103
- 10,744 students | 11.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.