ITT Technical Institute-Arlington (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arlington||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||595 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||469 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arlington is Everest College-Arlington (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 505 students | 0.20 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
- 947 students | 5.00 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie,  TX  75052
- 435 students | 6.30 Mi300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX  76112
- 10,744 students | 11.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 8,950 students | 12.20 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas,  TX  75211
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.