ITT Technical Institute-Arlington (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arlington||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||262 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arlington is Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,339 students | 5.00 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(972) 660-5701 5.001,339
- 474 students | 9.70 Mi5555 Rufe Snow Dr Suite 150
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
(817) 451-0011 9.70474
- 11,310 students | 11.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
(972) 273-3000 11.2011,310
- 12,210 students | 12.00 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
(214) 860-8680 12.0012,210
- 50,519 students | 12.90 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 515-8223 12.9050,519
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.