Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||7|
|Total Enrollment||947 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||947 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,300||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||73%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,730||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Grand Prairie is Everest College-Arlington (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 505 students | 4.80 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
- 8,950 students | 9.10 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas,  TX  75211
- 435 students | 10.50 Mi300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX  76112
- 10,744 students | 12.90 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 490 students | 13.70 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.