Remington College-Fort Worth Campus
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (817) 451-0011
- Remington CollegeFort Worth Campus has trained many professionals to help meet the staffing needs of Fort Worths employers. Our career-focused programs help to prepare graduates for entry-level employment by offering practical, hands-on training. Our regular meetings with employers in the Fort Worth area help us to ensure that the training we offer remains current and in demand. As a part of those meetings, employers provide us with feedback on our program offerings and on current industry trends. They also tour the Fort Worth college Campus to review and offer feedback on our classroom and lab facilities, textbooks, and equipment. Our Fort Worth, Texas college Campus is also actively involved in the local community. Staff and faculty members have participated in the Fort Worth Adopt-a-School Program partnership with Bill Elliott Elementary School, and we have sponsored functions associated with the Fort Worth Independent School District. Additionally, the Carter Blood Center and the American Red Cross conduct frequent blood drives on campus.
The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Fort Worth Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Remington College-Fort Worth Campus is Tarrant County College District (8.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 51,100 students | 8.60 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 515-8223 8.6051,100
- 10 students | 11.90 Mi3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817) 923-8459 11.9010
- 1,096 students | 14.60 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(972) 660-5701 14.601,096
- 11,512 students | 15.90 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
(972) 273-3000 15.9011,512
- 11,619 students | 21.20 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
(214) 860-8680 21.2011,619
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.