Remington College-Fort Worth Campus
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (817) 451-0011
- Remington CollegeFort Worth Campus has trained many professionals to help meet the staffing needs of Fort Worths employers. Our career-focused programs help to prepare graduates for entry-level employment by offering practical, hands-on training. Our regular meetings with employers in the Fort Worth area help us to ensure that the training we offer remains current and in demand. As a part of those meetings, employers provide us with feedback on our program offerings and on current industry trends. They also tour the Fort Worth college Campus to review and offer feedback on our classroom and lab facilities, textbooks, and equipment. Our Fort Worth, Texas college Campus is also actively involved in the local community. Staff and faculty members have participated in the Fort Worth Adopt-a-School Program partnership with Bill Elliott Elementary School, and we have sponsored functions associated with the Fort Worth Independent School District. Additionally, the Carter Blood Center and the American Red Cross conduct frequent blood drives on campus.
The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Fort Worth Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated: 06/23/2021
The nearest community college to Remington College-Fort Worth Campus is Tarrant County College District (8.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 51,100 students | 8.60 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817) 515-8223 8.6051,100
- 10 students | 11.90 Mi3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817) 923-8459 11.9010
- 1,096 students | 14.60 Mi2915 Alouette Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(972) 660-5701 14.601,096
- 11,512 students | 15.90 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
(972) 273-3000 15.9011,512
- 11,619 students | 21.20 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
(214) 860-8680 21.2011,619
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.