Remington College-Fort Worth Campus
- Remington College–Fort Worth Campus has trained many professionals to help meet the staffing needs of Fort Worth’s employers. Our career-focused programs help to prepare graduates for entry-level employment by offering practical, hands-on training. Our regular meetings with employers in the Fort Worth area help us to ensure that the training we offer remains current and in demand. As a part of those meetings, employers provide us with feedback on our program offerings and on current industry trends. They also tour the Fort Worth college Campus to review and offer feedback on our classroom and lab facilities, textbooks, and equipment. Our Fort Worth, Texas college Campus is also actively involved in the local community. Staff and faculty members have participated in the Fort Worth Adopt-a-School Program partnership with Bill Elliott Elementary School, and we have sponsored functions associated with the Fort Worth Independent School District. Additionally, the Carter Blood Center and the American Red Cross conduct frequent blood drives on campus.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 55% over five years.
|Remington College-Fort Worth Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||435 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||435 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Fort Worth Campus is Kaplan College-Fort Worth (4.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 284 students | 4.80 Mi2001 Beach Street, Suite 201
Fort Worth,  TX  76103
- 505 students | 6.30 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
- 204 students | 6.50 Mi5237 N Riverside Dr Ste 100
Fort Worth,  TX  76137
- 50,595 students | 6.90 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth,  TX  76102
- n/a students | 9.60 Mi3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth,  TX  76109
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.