- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interface College-Spokane||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||11|
|Total Enrollment||91 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||91 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Interface College-Spokane is Spokane Falls Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,970 students | 2.70 Mi3410 W Fort George Wright Dr
Spokane,  WA  99224
- 9,974 students | 3.20 Mi1810 North Greene Street
Spokane,  WA  99217
- 6,049 students | 29.00 Mi1000 West Garden Avenue
Coeur D Alene,  ID  83814
- 2,016 students | 94.90 Mi7662 Chanute St NE
Moses Lake,  WA  98837
- 10,536 students | 116.20 Mi500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla,  WA  99362
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.