- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interface College-Spokane||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||11|
|Total Enrollment||91 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||91 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Interface College-Spokane is Spokane Falls Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,970 students | 2.70 Mi3410 W Fort George Wright Dr
Spokane,  WA  99224
- 9,974 students | 3.20 Mi1810 North Greene Street
Spokane,  WA  99217
- 6,049 students | 29.00 Mi1000 West Garden Avenue
Coeur D Alene,  ID  83814
- 2,016 students | 94.90 Mi7662 Chanute St NE
Moses Lake,  WA  98837
- 10,536 students | 116.20 Mi500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla,  WA  99362
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.