- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interface College-Spokane||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||15||11|
|Total Enrollment||91 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||91 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Interface College-Spokane is Spokane Falls Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,970 students | 1.80 Mi3410 W Fort George Wright Dr
Spokane,  WA  99224
- 9,974 students | 3.80 Mi1810 North Greene Street
Spokane,  WA  99217
- 6,049 students | 29.80 Mi1000 West Garden Avenue
Coeur D Alene,  ID  83814
- 2,016 students | 94.40 Mi7662 Chanute St NE
Moses Lake,  WA  98837
- 10,536 students | 116.50 Mi500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla,  WA  99362
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.