Herzing University-Winter Park
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. The career-oriented degree programs contain a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students' intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Herzing University-Winter Park places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 42% over five years.
|Herzing University-Winter Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||612 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||507 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with eleven campuses in the U.S., four campuses in Canada, and on online division. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses. Herzing College in Orlando was established in 1995 and offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas. Herzing College provides its students with a quality education with state-of-the-industry technology, industry-certified instructors, and personalized employment assistance services. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 606141413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400..For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://info.herzing.edu. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin..
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Winter Park is Full Sail University (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,285 students | 1.50 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 679-0100 1.5019,285
- 14 students | 3.80 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
(407) 843-3984 3.8014
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 4.302,090
- 634 students | 4.60 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 628-5870 4.60634
- 418 students | 5.20 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
(407) 261-0319 5.20418
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.