- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heritage Institute-Manassas||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||327 students||1,577 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||36:1|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,100||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||99%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$12,404||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$4,120||$4,252|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Heritage Institute-Manassas is Northern Virginia Community College (12.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 51,487 students | 12.30 Mi4001 Wakefield Chapel Rd
Annandale,  VA  22003
- 428 students | 13.90 Mi8300 Merrifield Ave 3F
Fairfax,  VA  22031
- 2,849 students | 15.80 Mi7777 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church,  VA  22043
- 1,371 students | 17.80 Mi6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church,  VA  22042
- 25,517 students | 27.30 Mi51 Mannakee Street
Rockville,  MD  20850
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.