Heald College-Roseville (Closed 2015)
- Heald's mission was to prepare students for business careers by providing them with career education that focused on practical, hands-on learning. As the needs of the workplace changed, the Heald College curriculum evolved from business courses to degrees in business, technology and healthcare, opening campuses across California, Hawaii, and Oregon.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heald College-Roseville||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,049 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||882 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||167 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Heald is a nonprofit, regionally accredited private career college with campuses throughout the western United States in California, Oregon and Hawaii. We've been preparing students for workplace success since our establishment in 1863. Heald started with one campus in San Francisco, back in 1863, and expanded to 11 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu and Portland. Heald's Roseville campus has been serving valley residents since 1986. Over the years, Heald Roseville has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare. As the greater Sacramento area emerges as a great market for new jobs, we continue to carry out our tradition of educating students to become uniquely qualified for rewarding careers with top local employers. The school covers 50,000-square-foot facility that sits along the Interstate 80 corridor, in the center of the Roseville/Rocklin. All Heald campuses are regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,565 students | 4.70 Mi5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin,  CA  95677
(916) 624-3333 4.7018,565
- 517 students | 5.80 Mi7301 Greenback Lane, Ste A
Citrus Heights,  CA  95621
(916) 722-8200 5.80517
- 748 students | 7.70 Mi5221 Madison Ave
Sacramento,  CA  95841
(916) 339-1500 7.70748
- 29,133 students | 8.60 Mi4700 College Oak Dr
Sacramento,  CA  95841
(916) 484-8011 8.6029,133
- 85 students | 9.80 Mi2339 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 111
Rancho Cordova,  CA  95670
(916) 649-2400 9.8085
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.