Harrisburg institute of trade and technology (Closed 2006)
|Harrisburg institute of trade and technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||32 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrisburg institute of trade and technology is Kaplan Career Institute-Harrisburg (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 4.70 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 9.30 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 1,370 students | 12.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale,  PA  17093
- 1,677 students | 15.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,172 students | 17.40 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
Learn about how community colleges across the nation are offering organic gardening classes, as well as opportunities to grow your own organic crops!
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.