Harrisburg institute of trade and technology (Closed 2006)
|Harrisburg institute of trade and technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||32 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrisburg institute of trade and technology is Kaplan Career Institute-Harrisburg (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 4.70 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 9.30 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 1,370 students | 12.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale,  PA  17093
- 1,677 students | 15.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,172 students | 17.40 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.