Harrisburg institute of trade and technology (Closed 2006)
|Harrisburg institute of trade and technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||32 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrisburg institute of trade and technology is Kaplan Career Institute-Harrisburg (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 4.70 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 9.30 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 1,370 students | 12.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale,  PA  17093
- 1,677 students | 15.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,172 students | 17.40 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.