Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon
- At Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon, students take advantage of free tutoring and academic skills building workshops; one-on-one career counseling and academic advising; on-site and on-line library services; job search preparation workshops and internships opportunities; opportunities for leaderships and service through student government, student clubs and volunteerism; small classrooms with faculty who care.
|Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Urban-serving Multica||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon is Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences (21.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,800 students | 21.30 Mi850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
(800) 622-5443 21.301,800
- 245 students | 21.50 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
(800) 689-0379 21.50245
- 1,233 students | 22.00 Mi750 E King St
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 299-7731 22.001,233
- 4,952 students | 22.20 Mi1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 293-5000 22.204,952
- 777 students | 23.40 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Wyomissing, PA 19610
(610) 372-1722 23.40777
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.