Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon
- At Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon, students take advantage of free tutoring and academic skills building workshops; one-on-one career counseling and academic advising; on-site and on-line library services; job search preparation workshops and internships opportunities; opportunities for leaderships and service through student government, student clubs and volunteerism; small classrooms with faculty who care.
|Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon is Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences (21.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,800 students | 21.30 Mi850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster,  PA  17601
(800) 622-5443 21.301,800
- 245 students | 21.50 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17603
(800) 689-0379 21.50245
- 1,233 students | 22.00 Mi750 E King St
Lancaster,  PA  17602
(717) 299-7731 22.001,233
- 4,952 students | 22.20 Mi1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster,  PA  17602
(717) 293-5000 22.204,952
- 777 students | 23.40 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Wyomissing,  PA  19610
(610) 372-1722 23.40777
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.