Glen Oaks Community College
- Our mission is to provide excellence in education, whether your requirement is completion of transfer courses, vocational-technical programs, distance learning programs, or continuing education programs. Our dedicated professional faculty and staff are committed to your successful learning experience and to the achievement of your future goals.
- Enrollment: 950 students
- In-state tuition: $4,476
- Out-state tuition: $5,268
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 21%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Glen Oaks Community College is a comprehensive post-secondary educational institution, encompassing a commitment to college transfer courses, vocational-technical education programs, lifelong education, community services, and student support programs. Glen Oaks Community College is committed to excellence in teaching and learning, providing a supportive environment and maintaining high expectations for achievement. The Glen Oaks environment is characterized by a genuine, caring, concern for all individuals. Glen Oaks is committed to being an integral part of the community it serves. All citizens who can benefit should have access to the College's programs and services. Glen Oaks prides itself on the fact that thousands of its graduates have successfully transferred to 4-year colleges and universities and gone on to make significant contributions in their chosen career fields. Smooth transfer of credits from Glen Oaks is assured if you fulfill the requirements for the transfer associate degrees. Glen Oaks Community College received approval from the State of Michigan in 1965 to offer collegiate level courses. Full accreditation status was conferred upon Glen Oaks by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (NCA) in April, 1975.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Glen Oaks Community College cost?
Glen Oaks Community College's tuition is approximately $4,476 for In-State students and $5,268 for Out-State students.