Lakeshore Technical College
Tel: (920) 693-1000
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #2 - Drivers train on the LTC Driving Skills Course, which opened in October 2009.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #6 - LTC students share their experiences with legislators during the annual Legislative Breakfast at LTC.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #7 - Apprentice students and officials dedicate a model Manitowoc Crane in May 2010, signifying the success of apprenticeship programs and the relationships LTC has formed with industry.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #9 - LTC student Andrew Hrlevich participates in the installation of LTC's third campus wind turbine in June 2010.
- LTC's mission is to enrich lives and strengthen the economy by preparing a workforce that is skilled, diverse, and flexible.
- The teacher population of 128 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lakeshore Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||128 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,008 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||779 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,229 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) is a public, coeducational, vocational, technical, and adult education college which provides training on a full- or part-time basis for occupational preparation and upgrading. Lakeshore Technical College is one of sixteen districts in the Wisconsin Technical College System. Lakeshore Technical College offers more than 70 programs in the career clusters of Accelerated Delivery, Agriculture, Apprenticeships, Automotive, Business, Computers/Electronics, Environmental, Health/Community Services, Legal, Manufacturing/Industrial as well as a variety of short-term learning opportunities. Offerings include associate degree, technical diploma, technical certificate, advanced technical certificate, Individualized Technical Studies (ITS), Adult Basic Education (ABE), High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED), General Education Development (GED), special programs for business and industry, apprenticeship, high school credit, and adult education. Lakeshore Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Lakeshore Technical College is Moraine Park Technical College (34.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,280 students | 34.60 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
(920) 929-2483 34.606,280
- 10,361 students | 42.80 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
(920) 735-4740 42.8010,361
- 1,132 students | 44.60 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
(920) 593-8400 44.601,132
- 10,406 students | 45.00 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
(920) 498-5400 45.0010,406
- 16,712 students | 61.40 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
(414) 297-6370 61.4016,712
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.