Lakeshore Technical College
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #3 - Drivers train on the LTC Driving Skills Course, which opened in October 2009.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #6 - LTC students share their experiences with legislators during the annual Legislative Breakfast at LTC.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #7 - Apprentice students and officials dedicate a model Manitowoc Crane in May 2010, signifying the success of apprenticeship programs and the relationships LTC has formed with industry.
Lakeshore Technical College Photo #9 - LTC student Andrew Hrlevich participates in the installation of LTC's third campus wind turbine in June 2010.
- LTC's mission is to enrich lives and strengthen the economy by preparing a workforce that is skilled, diverse, and flexible.
- The teacher population of 128 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lakeshore Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||128 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,008 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||779 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,229 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) is a public, coeducational, vocational, technical, and adult education college which provides training on a full- or part-time basis for occupational preparation and upgrading. Lakeshore Technical College is one of sixteen districts in the Wisconsin Technical College System. Lakeshore Technical College offers more than 70 programs in the career clusters of Accelerated Delivery, Agriculture, Apprenticeships, Automotive, Business, Computers/Electronics, Environmental, Health/Community Services, Legal, Manufacturing/Industrial as well as a variety of short-term learning opportunities. Offerings include associate degree, technical diploma, technical certificate, advanced technical certificate, Individualized Technical Studies (ITS), Adult Basic Education (ABE), High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED), General Education Development (GED), special programs for business and industry, apprenticeship, high school credit, and adult education. Lakeshore Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Lakeshore Technical College is Moraine Park Technical College (34.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,280 students | 34.40 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 10,361 students | 42.90 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 1,132 students | 44.70 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 10,406 students | 45.20 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 16,712 students | 61.40 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.