- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,262 students | 0.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
- 28,517 students | 1.60 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 540 students | 4.60 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
- 713 students | 8.30 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.