- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 59% over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||537 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,517 students | 1.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 465 students | 4.00 Mi6812 Forest Hill Blvd, Suite D-1
West Palm Beach,  FL  33413
- 1,081 students | 4.60 Mi9801 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach,  FL  33411
- 713 students | 8.50 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!