Tel: (561) 304-3466
- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,104 students | 0.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 912-1211 0.502,104
- 31,816 students | 1.60 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 967-7222 1.6031,816
- 720 students | 4.60 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
(561) 433-2330 4.60720
- 692 students | 7.90 Mi9801 Belvedere Road
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 273-6500 7.90692
- 713 students | 8.30 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561) 842-8324 8.30713
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.