Tel: (561) 304-3466
- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,104 students | 0.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
(561) 912-1211 0.502,104
- 28,517 students | 1.60 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
(561) 967-7222 1.6028,517
- 720 students | 4.60 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
(561) 433-2330 4.60720
- 713 students | 8.30 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
(561) 842-8324 8.30713
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
(561) 381-4990 13.80210
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!