- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,517 students | 1.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 540 students | 4.00 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
- 713 students | 8.50 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
- 2,262 students | 16.90 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
Against massive budget cuts, community colleges have been forced to take drastic measures, including cutting entire programs ranging from the culinary arts to athletics.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.