- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,517 students | 1.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 540 students | 4.00 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
- 713 students | 8.50 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
- 2,262 students | 16.90 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.