- MedVance Institute offers programs to become a Sterile Processing Technician or Information Technology & Biomedical Technician. MedVance Institute is also a recognized West Palm Beach nursing school offering a comprehensive program for Practical Nursing. MedVance Institute is conveniently located in the Publix Greenwood Shopping Center off of Interstate 95. Call today and get started on the road to a medical career. Our mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis Institute||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||276 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,517 students | 1.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
- 499 students | 4.00 Mi1756 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
- 713 students | 8.50 Mi2410 Metrocentre Blvd
West Palm Beach,  FL  33407
- 210 students | 13.80 Mi5150 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach,  FL  33484
- 2,444 students | 16.90 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.