FINE Mortuary College
The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Arts & Design||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||113 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 845 students | 8.80 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton, MA 02186
(617) 296-8300 8.80845
- 4,368 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
(781) 239-3000 9.704,368
- 636 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline, MA 02445
(617) 730-7000 10.70636
- 3,500 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169
(800) 698-1700 10.903,500
- 2,007 students | 11.40 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
(617) 427-0060 11.402,007
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?