FINE Mortuary College
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 85% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||92 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 850 students | 9.30 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
- 2,070 students | 11.50 Mi1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale,  MA  02466
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.