FINE Mortuary College
The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 850 students | 8.80 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
(617) 296-8300 8.80850
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
(781) 239-3000 9.705,369
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
(617) 730-7000 10.70874
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
(800) 698-1700 10.904,705
- 2,070 students | 11.40 Mi1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale,  MA  02466
(617) 243-2000 11.402,070
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!