FINE Mortuary College
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 85% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||92 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 850 students | 9.30 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
- 2,070 students | 11.50 Mi1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale,  MA  02466
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.