FINE Mortuary College
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 85% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||92 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 850 students | 9.30 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
- 2,070 students | 11.50 Mi1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale,  MA  02466
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.