FINE Mortuary College
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||92 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,320 students | 8.10 Mi777 Dedham Street
Newton Center,  MA  02459
- 757 students | 9.30 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
June 21, 2018
Learn about movements around the country to make community college courses tuition-free for qualifying students.
June 21, 2018
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.