FINE Mortuary College
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|FINE Mortuary College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||12 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||92 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Come to each class only one time per week (Many Students need to be at FINE only one day a week)
- Textbooks and course materials are included in tuition
- Many classes are offered each term
- Many students already working in the funeral profession
- Many Funeral Directors/Embalmers on faculty and staf
- f Excellent Clinical Cooperative Program in Funeral Homes
- No hidden fees for parking, labs, class, library etc.
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon and evening
- College Location Mi. Students
- 757 students | 9.30 Mi303 Adams Street
Milton,  MA  02186
- 5,369 students | 9.70 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
- 874 students | 10.70 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
- 4,705 students | 10.90 Mi1250 Hancock Street
Quincy,  MA  02169
- 2,070 students | 11.50 Mi1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Auburndale,  MA  02466
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.