- FTCC offers over 300 associate degrees, certificates, or diplomas in which to choose. For flexibility, many programs are available 100 percent online. With so much variety to offer, FTCC truly offers something for everyone. Our faculty members care about your success and are highly skilled in their areas of expertise. Beyond the classroom, FTCC offers extensive support services, such as the Student Learning Center, the Paul H. Thompson Library, counseling services, services specifically in support of our military and veteran students, and social activities through student clubs and organizations. I encourage you to stay focused on your goals, work hard, and take advantage of these free services designed to make your journey at Fayetteville Tech both enjoyable and successful.
- Enrollment: 10,233 students
- In-state tuition: $2,628
- Out-state tuition: $8,772
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 22:1
- Minority enrollment: 65%
- Source: Verified school update
Fayetteville Technical Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advertising & Graphic Design, Assocation of Nursing Students I, Association of Nursing Students II, Association of Students for Social Justice Club, Cosmetology Club, Creative Commons, Criminal Justice Association, Cyber Security Club, Fine Arts Club, Forensic Science Club, FTCC Alumni Association, Future Business Leaders of America, Future Culinarians of America, Game and Interactive Media, Health and Fitness Science, Hispanic/Latin X Club, Horticulture Club, Information Technology Students Organization, Medical Office Professionals' Association, National Society of Leadership and Success, National Technical Honor Society, Paralegal Club, Parents for HIgher Education, Phi Beta Lambda, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Physical Therapist Assistant Club, Practical Nursing Education Association, Psychology Club, Radiography Club, Respiratory Care Club, S.A.G.E (Sexuality and Gender Equality) Club, Science Club, Seekers Fellowship, Sigma Kappa Delta English Honor Society, SkillsUSA, Society of American Military Engineers, Sonography, Speech Language Pathology Club, Student American Dental Hygienists Association, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Veterans of America, Surgical Technology Club
- The purpose of Fayetteville Technical Community Collegeis to provide affordable vocational-technical, business and industry, general education, college transfer, and continuing education programs, which meet the needs and desires of its diverse students and the economic development needs for the community, region, and state. To improve the educational attainment levels of society, FTCC encourages life-long learning and strives to prepare students for further workforce and educational experiences.
- FTCC assesses the educational needs of applicants and assists students in satisfying these needs at a minimal expense. Each adult who applies will be admitted to a program of study appropriate to his/her abilities, interests, and goals. The College partners with the public-school system through High School Connections and other programs. Further, articulation agreements with four-year colleges and universities support the educational continuum from high school through the baccalaureate degree and beyond.
- Curricular programs reflect the changing technical, commercial, industrial, and health needs of Fayetteville, Cumberland County, and surrounding areas. Various curricula offer certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. As a learning- centered college, FTCC offers courses and programs at times and places convenient to students in a variety of delivery modes. Courses are also available for high school graduates who need additional academic preparation before attempting college work.
- FTCC provides instruction in the basic life skills needed to become productive contributors in society. Continuing Education programs are designed to meet specific needs in basic educational competencies, high school completion, upskilling in a variety of occupations, and other avocational or practical skills required to meet employment requirements in a rapidly changing and technologically advanced economy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fayetteville Technical Community College cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Fayetteville Technical Community College?
What sports does Fayetteville Technical Community College offer?
What is Fayetteville Technical Community College's ranking?
View the Fayetteville Technical Community College yearly calendar below.