Fayetteville Technical Community College
- FTCC offers over 280 programs of study leading to the award of associate degree, certificate, or diploma. For flexibility, many programs are available 100 percent online. With so much variety to offer, FTCC truly offers something for everyone. Our faculty members care about your success and are highly skilled in their areas of expertise. Beyond the classroom, FTCC offers extensive support services, such as the Student Learning Center, the Paul H. Thompson Library, counseling services, services specifically in support of our military and veteran students, and social activities through student clubs and organizations. I encourage you to stay focused on your goals, work hard, and take advantage of these free services designed to make your journey at Fayetteville Tech both enjoyable and successful.
- Enrollment: 9,790 students
- In-state tuition: $2,564
- Out-state tuition: $8,708
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 63%
- Source: Verified school update
- FTCC News - 07/12/2022Keep up-to-date with FTCC News!
Fayetteville Technical Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Accounting Club, Advertising Design Club, Assocation of Nursing Students I, Association of Nursing Students II, Association of Students for Social Justice Club, Cosmetology Club, Criminal Justice Association, Cyber Security Club, Fine Arts Club, Forensic Science Club, FTCC Alumni Association, Future Culinarians of America, Game Developers Club, Health and Fitness Science, Horticulture Club, Information Technology Students Organization, Medical Office Professionals' Association, National Society of Leadership and Success, National Technical Honor Society, Paralegal Club, Parents for HIgher Education, Phi Beta Lambda, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Physical Therapist Assistant Club, Practical Nursing Education Association, Psychology Club, Radiography Club, Respiratory Care Club, Science Club, Sigma Kappa Delta English Honor Society, SkillsUSA, Society of American Military Engineers, Speech Language Pathology Club, Student American Dental Hygienists Association, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Veterans of America, Surgical Technology Club
- The purpose of Fayetteville Technical Community College is to provide affordable vocational-technical, business and industry, general education, college transfer, and continuing education programs, which meet the needs and desires of its diverse students and economic development needs for the community. To improve the educational base of society, FTCC encourages life-long learning and strives to prepare students for further workforce and educational experiences. FTCC identifies the educational needs of applicants and assists students in satisfying these needs at a minimal expense. Each adult who applies will be admitted to a program appropriate to his/her abilities and interests. The College is in partnership with the public school system through Career and College Promise and other programs. Further, agreements with four-year colleges and universities support the educational continuum from high school through the baccalaureate degree. Curricular programs reflect the changing technical, commercial, industrial, and health needs of Fayetteville, Cumberland County, and surrounding areas. Various curricula offer certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. As a learning-centered college, FTCC offers courses and programs at times and places convenient to students in a variety of delivery modes. Courses are also available for high school graduates who need additional academic preparation before attempting college work. FTCC provides instruction in the basic life skills needed to contribute effectively to society. Corporate & Continuing Education programs are designed to meet specific needs in basic educational competencies, high school completion, upgrading occupational skills, and other avocational or practical skills required for the rapidly changing technological advances in the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fayetteville Technical Community College cost?
Fayetteville Technical Community College's tuition is approximately $2,564 for In-State students and $8,708 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Fayetteville Technical Community College?
The acceptance rate of Fayetteville Technical Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 82%.
What sports does Fayetteville Technical Community College offer?
Fayetteville Technical Community College offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Fayetteville Technical Community College's ranking?
Fayetteville Technical Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in North Carolina for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
View the Fayetteville Technical Community College yearly calendar below.