- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is a comprehensive community and technical college committed to providing quality, affordable, and accessible educational and training opportunities to all persons. The college collaborates with other organizations to provide programs and services that prepare individuals to live and to work in a constantly changing world.
- Enrollment: 5,850 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 15%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC) is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS), which includes 16 districts. The college provides accessible and affordable education and training through academic and technical associate degrees; diploma and certificate programs in occupational fields; pre-baccalaureate education; adult, continuing and developmental education; customized training for business and industry; and distance learning. Elizabethtown Technical College (ETC) was founded in 1965 through a bond issue by the Elizabethtown Independent School Board. The Commonwealth of Kentucky provided equipment for the facility and assumed responsibility for its operation. In 1972 the state purchased the land and building from the Elizabethtown Independent School Board. In 1998 ETC became a technical college under the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. Elizabethtown Community and Technical College offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degree programs, Associate in Applied Science degree, diploma, and certificate programs, Continuing education and Developmental education courses. Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is accredited to award Associate Degrees by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).