Del Mar College
- Del Mar College is a comprehensive community college with two primary campuses located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Del Mar College is supported by local taxes, appropriations by the Texas Legislature, tuition and fees, and gifts and grants.
- Enrollment: 10,678 students
- In-state tuition: $3,846
- Out-state tuition: $4,808
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 76%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Del Mar College, a comprehensive community college in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. The college offer more academic, occupational, technical and continuing education programs than any other college or university in the area. Each year, over 24,000 students enroll in one of our 150 different credit and noncredit programs. The college offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees in over 50 university transfer majors; Associate in Applied Science degrees, Enhanced Skills Certificates, and Certificates of Achievement in more than 80 occupational fields. The College offers special scheduling options including Rapid Track, weekend, videoconferencing, telecourses, short-semester, off-campus, and online courses. 330 students took telecourses in the Fall 2003 semester, and over 1,900 students took courses online. Over 180 students took Rapid Track courses in the first Fall Rapid Track session, and over 640 students took courses on weekends. Del Mar College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Certificates of Achievement and Associate degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Del Mar College cost?
Del Mar College's tuition is approximately $3,846 for In-State students and $4,808 for Out-State students.
What is Del Mar College's ranking?
Del Mar College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Texas for: Least debt for graduating students.