Coastal Bend College
- Coastal Bend College is a comprehensive, public community college serving a diverse South Texas area. It is a student-centered institution committed to the highest integrity and to the development of an educational culture that supports creativity, encourages professional development, and promotes excellence in all areas.
- Enrollment: 4,105 students
- In-state tuition: $4,506
- Out-state tuition: $4,956
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 83%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Coastal Bend College is a two year community college with an open door policy. The district was created in 1965 and opened in 1967 with 790 students. The main campus is located in Beeville, Texas with centers in Alice, Kingsville, and Pleasanton. The total enrollment for Fall 2004 was 4,016. Coastal Bend College-Beeville's modern computerized campus is second to none. Located at 3800 Charco Road, the facility serves the educational needs of more than 1,300 students. State-of-the-art training is offered in occupational programs such as accounting, air conditioning and refrigeration, child development, computer information technology, cosmetology, dental hygiene, drafting and design technology, electronic servicing, emergency medical service, general office management, health information technology, law enforcement, office automation technology, vocational nursing, and welding. The campus also offers hundreds of academic courses which are transferable to most four-year institutions. Coastal Bend College offers the Associate in Arts Degree; the Associate in Science Degree; the Associate in Applied Science Degree, and Certificates of Achievement in specialized technical and occupational fields. Coastal Bend College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Coastal Bend College cost?
Coastal Bend College's tuition is approximately $4,506 for In-State students and $4,956 for Out-State students.
What schools are Coastal Bend College often compared to?
Coastal Bend Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Del Mar College by visitors of our site.
What is Coastal Bend College's ranking?
Coastal Bend College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Texas for: Least debt for graduating students.