Coastal Bend College
- Coastal Bend College is a comprehensive, public community college serving a diverse South Texas area. It is a student-centered institution committed to the highest integrity and to the development of an educational culture that supports creativity, encourages professional development, and promotes excellence in all areas.
- The teacher population of 91 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Coastal Bend College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||91 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,759 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,429 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,330 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||252|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$33,800|
- Coastal Bend College is a two year community college with an open door policy. The district was created in 1965 and opened in 1967 with 790 students. The main campus is located in Beeville, Texas with centers in Alice, Kingsville, and Pleasanton. The total enrollment for Fall 2004 was 4,016. Coastal Bend College-Beeville's modern computerized campus is second to none. Located at 3800 Charco Road, the facility serves the educational needs of more than 1,300 students. State-of-the-art training is offered in occupational programs such as accounting, air conditioning and refrigeration, child development, computer information technology, cosmetology, dental hygiene, drafting and design technology, electronic servicing, emergency medical service, general office management, health information technology, law enforcement, office automation technology, vocational nursing, and welding. The campus also offers hundreds of academic courses which are transferable to most four-year institutions. Coastal Bend College offers the Associate in Arts Degree; the Associate in Science Degree; the Associate in Applied Science Degree, and Certificates of Achievement in specialized technical and occupational fields. Coastal Bend College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,439 students | 51.10 Mi101 Baldwin Blvd.
Corpus Christi,  TX  78404
- 4,146 students | 54.00 Mi2200 E Red River
Victoria,  TX  77901
- 8,376 students | 77.70 Mi1400 W Villaret Blvd
San Antonio,  TX  78224
- 10,514 students | 79.60 Mi1801 Martin Luther King Dr
San Antonio,  TX  78203
- 21,280 students | 82.90 Mi1300 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio,  TX  78212