Daymar College-New Boston
Tel: (740) 456-4124
- Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College has grown to include 16 beautiful campuses and more than 35 career tracks. Our professional faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College the best place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Daymar College-New Boston||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Daymar College-New Boston is Ohio University-Southern Campus (21.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,235 students | 21.40 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton, OH 45638
(740) 533-4600 21.401,235
- 2,542 students | 24.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland, KY 41101
(606) 326-2000 24.902,542
- 51 students | 29.60 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point, OH 45680
(740) 377-2520 29.6051
- 315 students | 35.20 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 697-7550 35.20315
- 1,873 students | 38.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington, WV 25701
(866) 710-3140 38.601,873
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.