Daymar College-New Boston
- Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College has grown to include 16 beautiful campuses and more than 35 career tracks. Our professional faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College the best place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-New Boston||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||52 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||33 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-New Boston is Ohio University-Southern Campus (21.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,018 students | 21.40 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
- 3,345 students | 24.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
- 59 students | 29.60 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
- 648 students | 35.20 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,026 students | 38.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.