Daymar College-New Boston
Tel: (740) 456-4124
- Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College has grown to include 16 beautiful campuses and more than 35 career tracks. Our professional faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College the best place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-New Boston||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Daymar College-New Boston is Ohio University-Southern Campus (21.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,235 students | 21.40 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
(740) 533-4600 21.401,235
- 2,542 students | 24.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
(606) 326-2000 24.902,542
- 51 students | 29.60 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
(740) 377-2520 29.6051
- 315 students | 35.20 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
(304) 697-7550 35.20315
- 1,873 students | 38.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
(866) 710-3140 38.601,873
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.