Daymar College-New Boston
- Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College has grown to include 16 beautiful campuses and more than 35 career tracks. Our professional faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College the best place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-New Boston||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||52 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||33 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-New Boston is Ohio University-Southern Campus (21.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,018 students | 21.40 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
- 3,345 students | 24.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
- 59 students | 29.60 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
- 648 students | 35.20 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,026 students | 35.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.