Daymar College-New Boston
- Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College has grown to include 16 beautiful campuses and more than 35 career tracks. Our professional faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College the best place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Daymar College-New Boston||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||52 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||33 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,018 students | 21.40 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
- 3,345 students | 24.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
- 59 students | 29.60 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
- 648 students | 35.20 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,026 students | 35.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.