Darton State College
- Darton College is a comprehensive community-oriented institution within the University System of Georgia. Its principle mission is to provide educational programs, services, and opportunities to eligible citizens of southwest Georgia.
- Enrollment: 5,623 students
- In-state tuition: $3,502
- Out-state tuition: $9,428
- Acceptance Rate: 84%
- Student:teacher ratio: 28:1
- Minority enrollment: 40%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Darton College in Albany, Georgia, is a two-year college of the University System of Georgia offering Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and Associate of Applied Science degrees, and one-year certificate programs. The modern classrooms and labs, as well as the beautifully landscaped 180-acre campus, offer students a perfect college setting. The arts - music, theater, photography, and literature are alive and well at Darton. Intercollegiate athletic programs are offered in men's and women's soccer and swimming: women's basketball and softball; and men's baseball and golf. Intramural activities and clubs for almost every interest are also available. Darton College's faculty and staff take pride in Darton's record of academic excellence and the philosophy of a student-centered education. The college offers 73 two-year transfer and career associate degrees. In addition, Darton offers distance learning courses through local Channel 19 telecasts, web-based instruction, GSAMS video-conferencing, and at selected regional sites off the main campus. Darton College has a strong presence in state distance learning initiatives, and its core curriculum courses in many programs of study are available through distance learning options. Darton College currently offers 16 complete degrees. We are a leader in providing distance learning options to advance your career. Our fully accredited online degree programs are designed for your success. Our online Associate of Science degrees are delivered on the Internet with WebCT. You'll attend class online, with convenience and flexibility that works around your hectic work and family schedule. Darton College provides online learners with free technical support, advising, and student services. Get started on your degree today and get on the path to better opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Darton State College cost?
Darton State College's tuition is approximately $3,502 for In-State students and $9,428 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Darton State College?
The acceptance rate of Darton State College is 84%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.
What is Darton State College's ranking?
Darton State College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Largest student body.