Moultrie Technical College
Tel: (229) 891-7000
- Moultrie Technical College (MTC) is a multiple campus institution of higher learning whose mission as part of the Technical College System of Georgia is to provide a culture of learning through occupational education, academic education, distance education, business and industry training, and workforce development supporting the education and economic advancement of Colquitt, Tift, Turner, and Worth counties. The college fulfills its mission by providing accessible, quality education leading to associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, and programs to assist adults in literacy education. At MTC, the focus is on your success in today?s ever-changing, state-of-the market economy. Our faculty and staff believe in providing the highest quality services and instruction to ensure an exciting learning experience. Our instructors are qualified and dedicated to the responsive changes needed by business and industry, students and the community. We are proud to train citizens for the skilled careers of today?s workforce. Education is about creating new possibilities for career and personal growth. As the economy becomes increasingly globalized and competitive, the facilities and curriculum at MTC will provide the education and training that are required to compete in the global market.
- The teacher population of 113 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Moultrie Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||113 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,071 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||763 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,308 students||1,473 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Moultrie Technical College is Southwest Georgia Technical College (25.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,541 students | 25.80 Mi15689 US Hwy 19 North
Thomasville,  GA  31792
(229) 225-4096 25.801,541
- 3,458 students | 25.90 Mi2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton,  GA  31793
(229) 391-5001 25.903,458
- 3,629 students | 32.50 Mi4089 Val Tech Rd
Valdosta,  GA  31602
(229) 333-2100 32.503,629
- 3,640 students | 34.00 Mi1704 South Slappey Boulevard
Albany,  GA  31701
(229) 430-3500 34.003,640
- 5,623 students | 36.80 Mi2400 Gillionville Rd
Albany,  GA  31707
(229) 317-6000 36.805,623
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.