Danville Community College
- Danville Community College is committed to providing quality comprehensive higher education and workforce programs and services to promote student success and to enhance business and community development.
|Danville Community College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||113 staff||45 staff|
- Danville Community College offers a comprehensive number of high quality programs for virtually every student who has the ability to benefit. You may select either programs of study for transfer to a four-year college or university or a full range of occupational-technical degree, diploma, or certificate programs that lead directly to employment upon graduation from DCC. In addition, many students pursue specialized training through the College's premiere workforce services programs. Danville Community College, founded in 1966, is one of 23 public community colleges in the Virginia Community College System, and is governed by the State Board for Community Colleges. The College serves the City of Danville and the Counties of Pittsylvania and Halifax (total population 147,511). DCC is a two-year comprehensive community college offering certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees in more than 40 programs of study. The 86-acre campus is located approximately two miles from downtown Danville on South Main Street. Danville Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,597 students | 23.60 MiHwy 65w County Home Rd
Wentworth,  NC  27375
(336) 342-4261 23.601,597
- 1,475 students | 26.70 Mi1715 College Dr
Roxboro,  NC  27573
(336) 599-1181 26.701,475
- 2,900 students | 28.30 Mi645 Patriot Avenue
Martinsville,  VA  24112
(276) 656-0311 28.302,900
- 4,437 students | 34.60 Mi1247 Jimmie Kerr Road
Graham,  NC  27253
(336) 578-2002 34.604,437
- 12,430 students | 48.50 Mi601 High Point Rd.
Jamestown,  NC  27282
(336) 334-4822 48.5012,430