Danville Community College
- Danville Community College is committed to providing quality comprehensive higher education and workforce programs and services to promote student success and to enhance business and community development.
- Enrollment: 2,411 students
- In-state tuition: $4,155
- Out-state tuition: $9,993
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Danville Community College offers a comprehensive number of high quality programs for virtually every student who has the ability to benefit. You may select either programs of study for transfer to a four-year college or university or a full range of occupational-technical degree, diploma, or certificate programs that lead directly to employment upon graduation from DCC. In addition, many students pursue specialized training through the College's premiere workforce services programs. Danville Community College, founded in 1966, is one of 23 public community colleges in the Virginia Community College System, and is governed by the State Board for Community Colleges. The College serves the City of Danville and the Counties of Pittsylvania and Halifax (total population 147,511). DCC is a two-year comprehensive community college offering certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees in more than 40 programs of study. The 86-acre campus is located approximately two miles from downtown Danville on South Main Street. Danville Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Danville Community College cost?
Danville Community College's tuition is approximately $4,155 for In-State students and $9,993 for Out-State students.
What schools are Danville Community College often compared to?
Danville Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Patrick Henry Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Danville Community College's ranking?
Danville Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Virginia for: Least debt for graduating students.