Patrick Henry Community College
- Patrick Henry offers many associate degree programs, certificate programs, and career studies programs, which include a variety of nontraditional programs such as industry-recognized certifications, developmental and transitional programs, and personal enrichment courses.
|Patrick Henry Community College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||90 staff||69 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Intramural Sports Only, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Intramural Sports Only, Softball,
- Founded in 1962 as a two-year branch of the University of Virginia's School of General Studies, Patrick Henry became an autonomous two year college of the university two years later. There are 23 community colleges in Virginia. In 1971, the college became a part of the Virginia Community College System. Serving Martinsville, Henry County, Patrick County, and the southern portion of Franklin County.
- Campus buildings: Learning Resource Center (LRC) completed spring of 1971, and the college became part of the Virginia Community College System on July 1, 1971.
- Patrick Henry Community College is a member of the Virginia Community College System and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,685 students | 24.50 Mi215 Wrenn Memorial Road
Wentworth, NC 27375
(336) 342-4261 24.501,685
- 2,828 students | 28.30 Mi1008 S Main St
Danville, VA 24541
(434) 797-2222 28.302,828
- 6,827 students | 35.70 Mi3094 Colonial Ave
Roanoke, VA 24015
(540) 857-8922 35.706,827
- 1,072 students | 39.70 Mi1813 East Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
(540) 986-1800 39.701,072
- 10,520 students | 51.20 Mi601 E. Main Street
Jamestown, NC 27282
(336) 334-4822 51.2010,520