- Patrick Henry offers many associate degree programs, certificate programs, and career studies programs, which include a variety of nontraditional programs such as industry-recognized certifications, developmental and transitional programs, and personal enrichment courses.
- Enrollment: 2,050 students
- In-state tuition: $154
- Out-state tuition: $351
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1962 as a two-year branch of the University of Virginia's School of General Studies, Patrick Henry became an autonomous two year college of the university two years later. There are 23 community colleges in Virginia. In 1971, the college became a part of the Virginia Community College System. Serving Martinsville, Henry County, Patrick County, and the southern portion of Franklin County.
- Campus buildings: Learning Resource Center (LRC) completed spring of 1971, and the college became part of the Virginia Community College System on July 1, 1971.
- Patrick Henry Community College is a member of the Virginia Community College System and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.