- The teacher population of 90 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|Patrick Henry Community College||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||90 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,853 students||1,443 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,437 students||596 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,416 students||847 students|
|% Two or more races||
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.44||0.62|
|College Completion Rate||
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,900||-|
- Founded in 1962 as a two-year branch of the University of Virginia's School of General Studies, Patrick Henry became an autonomous two year college of the university two years later. In 1971, the college became a part of the Virginia Community College System. Serving Martinsville, Henry County, Patrick County, and the southern portion of Franklin County.
- Patrick Henry offers 15 associates degree programs, with an additional 20 specializations available within those degree options; 12 certificate programs and more than 40 career certificate programs. The college also delivers a variety of nontraditional programs such as customized workforce development training, industrial certifications, literacy/ESL classes, developmental and personal enrichment courses. Patrick Henry hosts the Piedmont Governor's School and Old Dominion University's TeleTechNet, which offers 18 undergraduate and 8 graduate programs through distance learning.
- Situated on 137 acres, Patrick Henry is located approximately 3 miles north of the City of Martinsville. The college has off-campus sites consisting of a workforce development center in Stuart and Martinsville, the Artisans Center in Martinsville and the Virginia Motorsports Training Center at Arrington Manufacturing in Henry County. PHCC is the perfect choice for affordable, quality education. With more than 60 programs of study, you can transfer easily to a four-year school, prepare to enter the job market, or upgrade skills for the workplace. You can earn a two-year degree, a one-year certificate, or a career study certificate.
- Patrick Henry Community College is a member of the Virginia Community College System and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
- College Location Mi. Students
1,597 students | 25.70 MiHwy 65w County Home Rd
Wentworth,  NC  27375
3,982 students | 28.40 Mi1008 S Main St
Danville,  VA  24541
8,632 students | 35.50 Mi3093 Colonial Ave
Roanoke,  VA  24015
1,337 students | 39.60 Mi1813 E Main St
Salem,  VA  24153
191 students | 40.40 Mi5234 Airport Rd
Roanoke,  VA  24012