Cumberland County College
- Cumberland County College is a comprehensive community college that is accessible, learning-centered, and dedicated to serving a diverse community of learners and employers through quality innovative programs, services and the appropriate use of technology for life-long learning.
- Enrollment: 2,989 students
- In-state tuition: $4,590
- Out-state tuition: $14,460
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cumberland was the first community college in New Jersey to open its own campus in October 1966. The 100-acre campus, featuring nine buildings, provides an excellent educational and social atmosphere. Whether your educational goals lie in a transfer-oriented program, career education, professional growth or personal enrichment, Cumberland County College offers you quality instruction and dedicated service. If you're an employer, Cumberland offers services and training programs that will help your organization to succeed. Cumberland County College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cumberland County College cost?
Cumberland County College's tuition is approximately $4,590 for In-State students and $14,460 for Out-State students.