Cumberland County College
- Cumberland County College is a comprehensive community college that is accessible, learning-centered, and dedicated to serving a diverse community of learners and employers through quality innovative programs, services and the appropriate use of technology for life-long learning.
- The teacher population of 121 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cumberland County College||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||121 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,844 students||7,040 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,298 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,546 students||3,628 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$36,100|
- Cumberland was the first community college in New Jersey to open its own campus in October 1966. The 100-acre campus, featuring nine buildings, provides an excellent educational and social atmosphere. Whether your educational goals lie in a transfer-oriented program, career education, professional growth or personal enrichment, Cumberland County College offers you quality instruction and dedicated service. If you're an employer, Cumberland offers services and training programs that will help your organization to succeed. Cumberland County College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Cumberland County College is Atlantic Cape Community College (20.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,845 students | 20.20 Mi5100 Black Horse Pike
Mays Landing,  NJ  08330
- 12,051 students | 23.70 Mi200 College Drive
Blackwood,  NJ  08012
- 6,720 students | 23.80 Mi1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell,  NJ  08080
- 1,173 students | 28.60 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
- 2,939 students | 30.70 Mi100 Campus Drive
Dover,  DE  19901