- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 56% over five years.
|Coyne College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||123 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||7|
|Total Enrollment||611 students||3,818 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||611 students||1,205 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,600||$32,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$7,862|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,071||$4,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Coyne College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.coynecollege.edu/disclosures/
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,516 students | 0.80 Mi900 N. North Branch St.
Chicago,  IL  60642
- 1,086 students | 0.90 Mi361 W Chestnut
Chicago,  IL  60610
- 280 students | 0.90 Mi318 West Adams Street, Suite 500
Chicago,  IL  60606
- 9,392 students | 1.20 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 216 students | 1.20 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.