Robert Morris University Illinois
- Robert Morris University offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. Robert Morris University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-location institution offering associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs that focus on integrating theory and applications. Robert Morris University prepares students to be practitioners in their chosen fields, socially responsible to their communities, and a foundation for their families.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has declined by 49% over five years.
|Robert Morris University Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,205 students||3,818 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,708 students||1,205 students|
|# Part-Time Students||497 students||2,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,666 students||1,467 students|
|# Graduate Students||42 students||14 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||250||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 0.40 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago,  IL  60605
- 216 students | 0.40 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
- 280 students | 0.50 Mi318 West Adams Street, Suite 500
Chicago,  IL  60606
- 9,392 students | 0.70 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 611 students | 1.40 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!