Robert Morris University Illinois
- Robert Morris University offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. Robert Morris University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-location institution offering associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs that focus on integrating theory and applications. Robert Morris University prepares students to be practitioners in their chosen fields, socially responsible to their communities, and a foundation for their families.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Robert Morris University Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,205 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,708 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||497 students||2,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,666 students||1,667 students|
|# Graduate Students||42 students||14 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||250||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Robert Morris University Illinois is East-West University (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 0.40 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago,  IL  60605
- 216 students | 0.40 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
- 176 students | 0.60 Mi180 N WABASH AVE FL 5
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 9,392 students | 0.70 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 611 students | 1.40 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.