Robert Morris University Illinois
- Robert Morris University offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. Robert Morris University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-location institution offering associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs that focus on integrating theory and applications. Robert Morris University prepares students to be practitioners in their chosen fields, socially responsible to their communities, and a foundation for their families.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Robert Morris University Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,205 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,708 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||497 students||2,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,666 students||1,667 students|
|# Graduate Students||42 students||14 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||250||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Robert Morris University Illinois is East-West University (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 0.40 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago,  IL  60605
- 216 students | 0.40 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
- 176 students | 0.60 Mi180 N WABASH AVE FL 5
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 9,392 students | 0.70 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 611 students | 1.40 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.