Robert Morris University Illinois
- Robert Morris University offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. Robert Morris University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-location institution offering associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs that focus on integrating theory and applications. Robert Morris University prepares students to be practitioners in their chosen fields, socially responsible to their communities, and a foundation for their families.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Robert Morris University Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,205 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,708 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||497 students||2,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,666 students||1,667 students|
|# Graduate Students||42 students||14 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||250||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Robert Morris University Illinois is East-West University (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 0.40 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago,  IL  60605
- 216 students | 0.40 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
- 176 students | 0.60 Mi180 N WABASH AVE FL 5
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 9,392 students | 0.70 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 611 students | 1.40 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.