Robert Morris University Illinois
- Robert Morris University offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. Robert Morris University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-location institution offering associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs that focus on integrating theory and applications. Robert Morris University prepares students to be practitioners in their chosen fields, socially responsible to their communities, and a foundation for their families.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has declined by 49% over five years.
|Robert Morris University Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,205 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,708 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||497 students||2,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,666 students||1,667 students|
|# Graduate Students||42 students||14 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||250||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,100||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Robert Morris University Illinois is East-West University (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 0.40 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago,  IL  60605
- 216 students | 0.40 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
- 280 students | 0.50 Mi318 West Adams Street, Suite 500
Chicago,  IL  60606
- 9,392 students | 0.70 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 611 students | 1.40 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.