Tel: (954) 922-5505
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a Steiner Education Group member. Steiner Leisure brings innovation and vitality to the spa concept through its vision of an educated spa culture. As the leader of an ever-growing industry it is our responsibility to ensure every human being understands and believes that relaxation heals. Our focus is to provide concepts, education, spa-therapies and products that nurture a person both internally and externally.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Cortiva Institute-Pompano||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Arts & Design||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||128 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,671||$10,413|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,959||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida college of Natural Health has four campuses. Main Campus is located at Ft. Lauderdale. Branch Campuses are located at Miami, Sarasota/Manatee and Orlando. Programs offered by the Florida college of Natural Health includes Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Concentration in Paramedical Skin Care, Massage Skin Care Training and Professional Program in Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork. The Fort Lauderdale Campus is conveniently located minutes from the city on the northeast corner of Sample and Powerline Roads in Pompano Beach, Florida. The campus is approximately 12,000 square feet in size. Florida College of Natural Health is accredited by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education.
The nearest community college to Cortiva Institute-Pompano is Keiser University-Ft Lauderdale (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,330 students | 6.20 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 776-4476 6.2020,330
- 245 students | 6.40 Mi2000 W. Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 492-5353 6.40245
- 175 students | 8.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954) 587-7100 8.80175
- 90 students | 9.70 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
(754) 312-2898 9.7090
- 38,976 students | 10.80 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 201-7350 10.8038,976
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.