Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (954) 975-6400
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a Steiner Education Group member. Steiner Leisure brings innovation and vitality to the spa concept through its vision of an educated spa culture. As the leader of an ever-growing industry it is our responsibility to ensure every human being understands and believes that relaxation heals. Our focus is to provide concepts, education, spa-therapies and products that nurture a person both internally and externally.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cortiva Institute-Pompano||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Arts & Design||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||55 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,397||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,959||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida college of Natural Health has four campuses. Main Campus is located at Ft. Lauderdale. Branch Campuses are located at Miami, Sarasota/Manatee and Orlando. Programs offered by the Florida college of Natural Health includes Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Concentration in Paramedical Skin Care, Massage Skin Care Training and Professional Program in Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork. The Fort Lauderdale Campus is conveniently located minutes from the city on the northeast corner of Sample and Powerline Roads in Pompano Beach, Florida. The campus is approximately 12,000 square feet in size. Florida College of Natural Health is accredited by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education.
The nearest community college to Cortiva Institute-Pompano is Everest University-Pompano Beach (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,548 students | 4.10 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(954) 783-7339 4.101,548
- 19,567 students | 6.20 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 776-4476 6.2019,567
- 303 students | 6.40 Mi2000 W. Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 492-5353 6.40303
- 175 students | 8.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954) 587-7100 8.80175
- 90 students | 9.70 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
(754) 312-2898 9.7090
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.