Fortis Institute-Fort Lauderdale
- Medvance Institute-Fort Lauderdale's mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 77% over five years.
|Fortis Institute-Fort Lauderdale||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||175 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||175 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis Institute-Fort Lauderdale is City College-Fort Lauderdale (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 3.30 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 44,119 students | 5.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 1,548 students | 8.60 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 203 students | 8.80 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 90 students | 9.00 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33304
We look at the increase in online course offerings at community colleges across the country, and why this option is becoming more popular with some students.
Is your prospective college expensive or a bargain? We analyze a recent report from the U.S. Department of Education that outlines which community colleges are the most expensive and which are the most affordable.
We've found some of the best degree options for adults who are concerned about salary, job stability, and flexibility in earning a degree.