Fortis Institute-Fort Lauderdale
- Medvance Institute-Fort Lauderdale's mission is to provide the finest education in a supportive atmosphere where career success is encouraged at every level. We are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can serve the medical needs of their communities, and contribute to the health and well-being of those in their care.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 77% over five years.
|Fortis Institute-Fort Lauderdale||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||175 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||175 students||537 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,400||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 575 students | 3.30 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 44,119 students | 5.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 1,548 students | 8.60 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 203 students | 8.80 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 59 students | 9.00 Mi225 East Dania Beach Blvd., #130
Dania,  FL  33004
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.