- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||694 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||694 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,924 students | 0.10 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
(855) 906-8773 0.101,924
- 329 students | 3.60 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 3.60329
- 443 students | 4.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 4.10443
- 22,719 students | 9.10 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 9.1022,719
- 45 students | 11.60 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
(614) 643-6680 11.6045
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.