- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||694 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||694 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,924 students | 0.10 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 56 students | 2.40 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 178 students | 3.60 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 3.60 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 443 students | 4.20 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
Learn about the growing trend of obtaining your bachelor's degree in community college.
In recent years, community colleges have been granted permission to offer four-year degrees. For some, this represents a great opportunity to get an education at an affordable price. But for others, worry with regard to the quality of these newly established programs is a point of concern.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.