- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Columbus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||694 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||694 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,924 students | 0.10 Mi4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville,  OH  43081
- 56 students | 2.40 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 178 students | 3.60 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 3.60 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 443 students | 4.20 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.