- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||350 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||350 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 1.60 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 2.60 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 5.60 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 40.40 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 13,304 students | 54.80 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.