- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||350 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||350 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 1.60 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 2.60 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 5.60 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 40.40 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 19,427 students | 54.80 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
With another community college planning to open campus housing for the next academic year, we analyze the pros and cons of campus housing for community colleges.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.