College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay
Top Placements (Florida)
Listed among the top community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||132 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||132 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay is AM College LLC (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 158 students | 6.70 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 147 students | 7.40 Mi9020 SW 137th Ave
Miami,  FL  33186
- 26 students | 7.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 63 students | 9.10 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 10.00 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.