College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||132 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||132 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay is AM College LLC (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 158 students | 6.70 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 147 students | 7.40 Mi9020 SW 137th Ave
Miami,  FL  33186
- 26 students | 7.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 63 students | 9.10 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 10.00 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.