- At City College, we are committed to your success and believe in your potential to grow academically, personally, and professionally. Education is the key to success. The Miami Campus of City College is located at 9300 S. Dadeland Boulevard, Suite 200, Miami, FL 33156. The classroom, laboratories, and administrative offices occupy approximately 24,000 square feet of two buildings in the Dadeland Towers office park. There is a large, safe and secure, parking garage adjacent to one of the buildings in the park, and the facility offers a variety of both indoor and outdoor study areas to accommodate student needs. The Miami Campus teaches computer courses in its own state-of-the-industry computer network laboratory which consists of Intel based workstations, color monitors, laser, and color printers. Students in the Medical Assisting program have laboratory training on campus and Private Investigator students train with video camcorders and 35mm cameras.
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,782
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 80%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- City College was originally established as Draughon's College of Business, a branch of Draughon's Junior College of Business founded in 1896, in Paducah, Kentucky. In 1986, the College changed its name to CareerCom College of Business, and in December, 1986, was accredited as a free-standing institution by the Accrediting Commission of the Association of Independent Colleges and Schools. In 1987, the College was purchased by Career City College, Inc., and became known as Career City College. In May, 1988, Career City College, Inc. established a branch campus in Gainesville, Florida. City College offers a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration, as well as Associate of Science degrees programs in Accounting, Broadcasting, Management, Computer Applications, Hospitality, Private Investigation, Electronics, Computer Engineering, Medical Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Emergency Medical Services, Paramedic, and Legal Assistant/Paralegal. City College is a not for profit private college currently operating 3 campuses in Florida. City College's campuses are located in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville and Miami. City College, Miami Branch, is located at 5975 Sunset Drive, South Miami, Florida. This building is a beautiful (8) eight story building, of which City College occupies approximately 10,000 square feet on the first and third floors. This building has a large parking ramp attached to the building and is secured for safety. The classrooms are spacious and well lighted. The equipment is up to date and modern. The Miami Campus teaches computer courses in its own state-of-the-industry computer network laboratory which consists of Intel based workstations, color monitors, laser, and color printers. Students in the Medical Assisting program have laboratory training on campus and Private Investigator students train with video camcorders and 35mm cameras. City College is a Senior College accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas, Associate of Science and the Bachelor of Science degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does City College-Miami cost?
City College-Miami's private state tuition is approximately $12,782.
What is the acceptance rate of City College-Miami?
The acceptance rate of City College-Miami is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.