College Of Art Advertising (Closed 2006)
|College Of Art Advertising||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College Of Art Advertising is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (4.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 353 students | 5.60 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 712 students | 6.50 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 29 students | 8.20 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 127 students | 8.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.