College Of Art Advertising (Closed 2006)
|College Of Art Advertising||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College Of Art Advertising is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (4.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 353 students | 5.60 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 712 students | 6.50 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 173 students | 7.10 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 29 students | 8.20 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.