College Of Art Advertising (Closed 2006)
|College Of Art Advertising||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College Of Art Advertising is Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,707 students | 4.70 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
(513) 569-1500 4.7010,707
- 353 students | 5.50 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
(513) 862-2631 5.50353
- 712 students | 6.50 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
(513) 585-0032 6.50712
- 29 students | 8.20 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 8.2029
- 127 students | 8.30 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
(513) 761-1291 8.30127
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.