Chester College of New England (Closed 2012)
- Chester College of New England is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher education that offers the Bachelor of Arts degree. The College grants the Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Photography and Media Arts, Creative Writing, Professional Writing, Interdisciplinary Arts and Communication Arts major.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Chester College of New England||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||114 staff|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,100||$36,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||84%||74%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$26,999||$15,501|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$10,362||$5,500|
- At Chester College of New England, we offer majors focused on the visual or language arts. The College is located in Chester, New Hampshire, in a natural New England setting yet close to three cities rich in history and culture: Manchester, Portsmouth, and Boston. The enrollment here is very small, by design. The student/teacher ratio is ten to one; in all of your classes you will receive individual instruction. Everyone on campus will know you: the professors, the students, the staff, even the President of the College. Our degree programs prepare graduates for real success in two worlds - the artistic and the professional. Upon graduating you can enter the work force confident of your highly developed professional skills, as well as of those important interpersonal and critical thinking skills. The Chester College of New England focus on the applied arts helps in the commercial arts world. Chester College of New England is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission.
- The nearest community college to Chester College of New England is Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102) (11.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,455 students | 11.80 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
- 6,963 students | 15.40 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 2,184 students | 17.50 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 4,288 students | 22.70 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
- 2,079 students | 24.50 Mi320 Corporate Dr
Portsmouth,  NH  03801