Certified Careers Institute (Closed 2016)
|Certified Careers Institute||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT. Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist. CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
The nearest community college to Certified Careers Institute is Salt Lake Community College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,156 students | 3.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
(801) 957-4111 3.5029,156
- 1,996 students | 3.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City,  UT  84101
(801) 524-8100 3.701,996
- 480 students | 4.10 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
(801) 713-0915 4.10480
- 399 students | 4.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Murray,  UT  84123
(801) 281-7620 4.70399
- 237 students | 5.30 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
(801) 333-8100 5.30237
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.