Certified Careers Institute (Closed 2016)
|Certified Careers Institute||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||79 students||914 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||100%||95%|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT. Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist. CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
- The nearest community college to Certified Careers Institute is Everest College-Salt Lake City (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 2.60 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
- 1,995 students | 3.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City,  UT  84101
- 30,248 students | 3.70 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 371 students | 4.10 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 1,692 students | 4.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.