Certified Careers Institute (Closed 2016)
|Certified Careers Institute||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT. Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist. CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
The nearest community college to Certified Careers Institute is Salt Lake Community College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,156 students | 3.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 957-4111 3.5029,156
- 1,996 students | 3.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
(801) 524-8100 3.701,996
- 480 students | 4.10 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 713-0915 4.10480
- 237 students | 5.30 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 333-8100 5.30237
- 69 students | 7.90 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
(385) 501-4803 7.9069
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?