Certified Careers Institute (Closed 2016)
|Certified Careers Institute||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||79 students||914 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||100%||95%|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT. Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist. CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
- The nearest community college to Certified Careers Institute is Everest College-Salt Lake City (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 2.70 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
- 30,248 students | 3.50 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 1,995 students | 3.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City,  UT  84101
- 371 students | 4.10 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 205 students | 5.30 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.