Certified Careers Institute (Closed 2016)
|Certified Careers Institute||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||79 students||914 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||100%||95%|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCI has campuses at two great locations in the Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT. Certified Career Institute (CCI) offers high demand career-training programs. Each program offers the opportunity to complete your training and be on your way to an exciting new career in as little as 8 months. The college offers a variety of training programs that are geared toward the practicing professional. Programs offered at Salt lake City Campus includes Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Dental Assisting and Massage Therapist. CCI has dedicated Career Services professionals on staff whose sole purpose is to assist students in finding employment after graduation. Students will engage in several activities throughout their program of study that are geared toward successfully preparing them for employment in today's demanding marketplace. Activities include Resume & Cover Letter, Interviewing Skills and Dress for Success.
- The nearest community college to Certified Careers Institute is Everest College-Salt Lake City (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 217 students | 2.60 Mi3280 W 3500 S
West Valley City,  UT  84119
- 1,995 students | 3.70 Mi95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City,  UT  84101
- 30,248 students | 3.70 Mi4600 S Redwood Rd
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
- 371 students | 4.10 Mi3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT  84107
- 1,692 students | 4.70 Mi383 W Vine St
Salt Lake City,  UT  84123
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.