Central Oregon Community College
- The teacher population of 335 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Central Oregon Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||335 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,565 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,175 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8,390 students||1,227 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||102||140|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,700||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Central Oregon Community College is Oregon State University-Cascades Campus (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 980 students | 0.10 Mi2600 NW College Way Cascades Hall
Bend,  OR  97701
- 26,215 students | 83.80 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene,  OR  97405
- 5,314 students | 94.20 Mi6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany,  OR  97321
- 10,571 students | 101.60 Mi4000 Lancaster Dr NE
Salem,  OR  97305
- 991 students | 105.00 Mi400 E Scenic Dr
The Dalles,  OR  97058
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.