Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||159 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||159 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||76%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City is Yuba College (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,640 students | 6.00 Mi2088 N Beale Rd
Marysville,  CA  95901
- 2,554 students | 33.60 Mi2300 E Gibson Rd
Woodland,  CA  95776
- 18,565 students | 33.70 Mi5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin,  CA  95677
- 60 students | 34.20 Mi2450 Del Paso Road-St 250
Sacramento,  CA  95834
- 11,892 students | 35.30 Mi3536 Butte Campus Drive
Oroville,  CA  95965
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.