Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (530) 674-9199
- Cambridge Junior College is a trade school that offers medical assistant training in as little as 9 months. Our hands-on learning environment, along with our seasoned professional instructors makes Cambridge a premier training program in the medical field. We also have a career services department that assists with job preparation skills.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||149 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||76%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,063|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,751|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City is Yuba College (4.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,934 students | 4.40 Mi2088 N Beale Rd
Marysville, CA 95901
(530) 741-6700 4.405,934
- 18,314 students | 33.00 Mi5100 Sierra College Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916) 624-3333 33.0018,314
- 3,666 students | 33.90 Mi2300 E Gibson Rd
Woodland, CA 95776
(530) 661-5700 33.903,666
- 60 students | 34.10 Mi2450 Del Paso Road-St 250
Sacramento, CA 95834
(916) 285-9468 34.1060
- 10,872 students | 35.10 Mi3536 Butte Campus Drive
Oroville, CA 95965
(530) 895-2511 35.1010,872
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.