Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||159 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||159 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||76%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City is Yuba College (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,640 students | 6.00 Mi2088 N Beale Rd
Marysville,  CA  95901
- 2,554 students | 33.60 Mi2300 E Gibson Rd
Woodland,  CA  95776
- 18,565 students | 33.70 Mi5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin,  CA  95677
- 60 students | 34.20 Mi2450 Del Paso Road-St 250
Sacramento,  CA  95834
- 11,892 students | 35.30 Mi3536 Butte Campus Drive
Oroville,  CA  95965
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.