Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|Total Enrollment||159 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||159 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||76%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Cambridge Junior College-Yuba City is Yuba College (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,640 students | 6.00 Mi2088 N Beale Rd
Marysville,  CA  95901
- 2,554 students | 33.50 Mi2300 E Gibson Rd
Woodland,  CA  95776
- 18,565 students | 34.10 Mi5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin,  CA  95677
- 60 students | 34.30 Mi2450 Del Paso Road-St 250
Sacramento,  CA  95834
- 11,892 students | 35.30 Mi3536 Butte Campus Drive
Oroville,  CA  95965
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.