Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (561) 381-4990
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||41 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$31,004||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is Cortiva Institute-Pompano (11.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 150 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
(954) 975-6400 11.40150
- 31,816 students | 12.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
(561) 967-7222 12.3031,816
- 2,262 students | 13.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
(561) 912-1211 13.502,262
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth,  FL  33461
(561) 304-3466 13.80276
- 1,548 students | 14.30 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
(954) 783-7339 14.301,548
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.