Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology
Tel: (561) 381-4990
- The mission of all Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology medical school is to provide its communities with learning opportunities that enables students to attain their educational health career goals and to develop an appreciation for professionalism and life-long learning. The Institute's mission is supported by the application of its values of integrity, diversity, mutual respect, and genuine caring regarding individuals' aspiration for self-actualization. Located in a Class A building on the campus of Delray Medical Center, this medical school consists of six (6) large classrooms, an x-ray laboratory for positioning, an ultrasound laboratory for training and extra help, a fully equipped practi cal nursing laboratory for practical nursing hands-on training, a library of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids, which complement curriculum objectives, a break room, a reception area and ten (10) offices.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||55 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$31,004||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2011)||68%||75%|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is Cortiva Institute-Pompano (11.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 150 students | 11.40 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954) 975-6400 11.40150
- 31,816 students | 12.30 Mi4200 Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 967-7222 12.3031,816
- 2,104 students | 13.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 912-1211 13.502,104
- 276 students | 13.80 Mi1630 South Congress Avenue, Suite 300
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 304-3466 13.80276
- 1,548 students | 14.30 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(954) 783-7339 14.301,548
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?