Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||95 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||95 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana is Wyo Tech-Blairsville (12.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.30 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 142 students | 25.60 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 2,814 students | 30.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 120 students | 31.60 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.