Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||95 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||95 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana is Wyo Tech-Blairsville (12.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.30 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 142 students | 25.60 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 2,814 students | 30.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 120 students | 31.60 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.