Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||95 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||95 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana is Wyo Tech-Blairsville (12.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.30 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 142 students | 25.60 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 2,814 students | 30.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 120 students | 31.60 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.