Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||95 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||95 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana is Wyo Tech-Blairsville (12.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.10 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
(724) 459-9500 12.10906
- 142 students | 25.40 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
(814) 536-5168 25.40142
- 120 students | 28.50 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
(724) 337-1000 28.50120
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 29.20186
- 2,814 students | 29.80 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
(814) 262-6400 29.802,814
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.