Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 56% over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||95 students||571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||95 students||354 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||217 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,900||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.30 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 142 students | 25.60 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
- 2,470 students | 30.00 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 120 students | 31.60 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.