Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambria Rowe Business College has two convenient campuses in Johnstown and Indiana, Pennsylvania. Local ownership of the college coupled with a strong relationship with area businesses has formed an outstanding partnership for career training and job success. The college offers exemption testing and credit transfers. Programs offered at Indiana campus includes Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Computer Support Specialist, Medical Secretarial Diploma, Secretarial Diploma and Accounting Diploma. CRBC is an accredited member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The nearest community college to Cambria-Rowe Business College-Indiana is Wyo Tech-Blairsville (12.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 906 students | 12.10 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
(724) 459-9500 12.10906
- 142 students | 25.40 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
(814) 536-5168 25.40142
- 120 students | 28.50 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
(724) 337-1000 28.50120
- 186 students | 29.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 29.20186
- 2,814 students | 29.80 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
(814) 262-6400 29.802,814
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!