Commonwealth Technical Institute (Closed 2013)
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Commonwealth Technical Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||222 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||220 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$18,200||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Commonwealth Technical Institute is Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 142 students | 1.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 2,814 students | 6.40 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 17.60 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 24.70 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 31.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
Learn about how community colleges across the nation are offering organic gardening classes, as well as opportunities to grow your own organic crops!
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.