Commonwealth Technical Institute (Closed 2013)
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Commonwealth Technical Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||222 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||220 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||246 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$18,200||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Commonwealth Technical Institute is Cambria-Rowe Business College-Johnstown (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 142 students | 1.90 Mi221 Central Ave
Johnstown,  PA  15902
- 2,814 students | 6.40 Mi101 Community College Way
Johnstown,  PA  15904
- 906 students | 17.60 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 95 students | 24.70 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 186 students | 31.20 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.