Bryan University (Springfield)
- Bryan College in Springfield, MO, offers the training that can really make the difference in your professional life. Students from the Springfield area can gain valuable professional skills that can lead to better career opportunities. Springfield, Missouri, college life is where itï¿½s at! Bryan College is one of many great choices for education in a town thatï¿½s definitely college-oriented. But not every school in Springfield, Missouri, offers the quality career training found at Bryan College. Weï¿½re a technical college that offers a student-centered education in a student-centered city. Bryan College students definitely stand out to area employers among the nearly 43,000 university and technical college students of Springfield.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Springfield)||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||322 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||81:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||514 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||318 students||580 students|
|# Graduate Students||4 students||4 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Springfield) is Ozarks Technical Community College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,396 students | 0.50 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 807 students | 1.30 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 232 students | 2.30 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
- 5,710 students | 66.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,157 students | 69.00 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.