Bryan University (Springfield)
Tel: (417) 862-5700
- Bryan College in Springfield, MO, offers the training that can really make the difference in your professional life. Students from the Springfield area can gain valuable professional skills that can lead to better career opportunities. Springfield, Missouri, college life is where itï¿½s at! Bryan College is one of many great choices for education in a town thatï¿½s definitely college-oriented. But not every school in Springfield, Missouri, offers the quality career training found at Bryan College. Weï¿½re a technical college that offers a student-centered education in a student-centered city. Bryan College students definitely stand out to area employers among the nearly 43,000 university and technical college students of Springfield.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Springfield)||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||322 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||81:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||514 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||318 students||580 students|
|# Graduate Students||4 students||4 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Springfield) is Everest College-Springfield (4.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 232 students | 4.50 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
(417) 864-7220 4.50232
- 14,396 students | 6.20 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 447-7500 6.2014,396
- 807 students | 6.60 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 269-3401 6.60807
- 2,157 students | 63.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
(870) 743-3000 63.802,157
- 4,401 students | 65.40 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
(417) 451-3223 65.404,401
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.