Bryan University (Springfield)
- Bryan College in Springfield, MO, offers the training that can really make the difference in your professional life. Students from the Springfield area can gain valuable professional skills that can lead to better career opportunities. Springfield, Missouri, college life is where itï¿½s at! Bryan College is one of many great choices for education in a town thatï¿½s definitely college-oriented. But not every school in Springfield, Missouri, offers the quality career training found at Bryan College. Weï¿½re a technical college that offers a student-centered education in a student-centered city. Bryan College students definitely stand out to area employers among the nearly 43,000 university and technical college students of Springfield.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Springfield)||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||322 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||81:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||322 students||514 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||318 students||580 students|
|# Graduate Students||4 students||4 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Springfield) is Ozarks Technical Community College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,396 students | 0.50 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 807 students | 1.30 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 232 students | 2.30 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
- 5,710 students | 66.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,157 students | 69.00 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.