Texas County Technical College
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Texas County Technical College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||125 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||612 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Texas County Technical College is Missouri State University-West Plains (39.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,123 students | 39.90 Mi128 Garfield Avenue
West Plains,  MO  65775
- 76 students | 45.60 Mi1202 E Hwy 72
Rolla,  MO  65401
- 1,393 students | 71.40 Mi1600 South College Street
Mountain Home,  AR  72653
- 322 students | 72.50 Mi4255 Nature Center Way
Springfield,  MO  65804
- 14,396 students | 72.70 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.