Brown Mackie College-Salina
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Salina||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||452 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||452 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Brown Mackie College system of schools is dedicated to providing educational programs that prepare students for entry-level positions in a competitive, rapidly changing workplace. The schools offer associate's degrees and/or diplomas, and certificate programs in business, health sciences, legal studies, information technology, and electronic fields to over 7,000 students in eight states (as of fall 2004). Not all programs and degree levels are offered at all locations. EDMC has 70 primary campus locations in 24 states and two Canadian provinces. EDMC's education institutions offer a broad range of academic programs concentrated in the media arts, design, fashion, culinary arts, behavioral sciences, health sciences, education, information technology, legal studies, and business fields, culminating in the award of associate's through doctoral degrees. EDMC has provided career-oriented education for more than 40 years. The uniqueness of the Brown Mackie College system of schools is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College has 21 locations in cities in the Midwest, the Southeast, Texas , Colorado , and California. Salina college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission; Member-North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Salina is Salina Area Technical College (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 1.50 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
- 1,165 students | 31.10 Mi1200 S Main
Mcpherson,  KS  67460
- 428 students | 47.40 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 819 students | 49.50 Mi3033 US Highway 24
Beloit,  KS  67420
- 2,052 students | 51.80 Mi2221 Campus Dr
Concordia,  KS  66901
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.