Brown Mackie College-Salina
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Salina||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Brown Mackie College system of schools is dedicated to providing educational programs that prepare students for entry-level positions in a competitive, rapidly changing workplace. The schools offer associate's degrees and/or diplomas, and certificate programs in business, health sciences, legal studies, information technology, and electronic fields to over 7,000 students in eight states (as of fall 2004). Not all programs and degree levels are offered at all locations. EDMC has 70 primary campus locations in 24 states and two Canadian provinces. EDMC's education institutions offer a broad range of academic programs concentrated in the media arts, design, fashion, culinary arts, behavioral sciences, health sciences, education, information technology, legal studies, and business fields, culminating in the award of associate's through doctoral degrees. EDMC has provided career-oriented education for more than 40 years. The uniqueness of the Brown Mackie College system of schools is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College has 21 locations in cities in the Midwest, the Southeast, Texas , Colorado , and California. Salina college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission; Member-North Central Association.
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Salina is Salina Area Technical College (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 856 students | 1.50 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina, KS 67401
(785) 309-3100 1.50856
- 726 students | 31.10 Mi1200 S Main
McPherson, KS 67460
(620) 241-0723 31.10726
- 419 students | 47.40 Mi301 South Main
Hesston, KS 67062
(620) 327-4221 47.40419
- 1,839 students | 51.90 Mi2221 Campus Dr
Concordia, KS 66901
(785) 243-1435 51.901,839
- 5,574 students | 53.70 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson, KS 67501
(620) 665-3500 53.705,574
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.