Brown Mackie College-Salina
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Salina||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Brown Mackie College system of schools is dedicated to providing educational programs that prepare students for entry-level positions in a competitive, rapidly changing workplace. The schools offer associate's degrees and/or diplomas, and certificate programs in business, health sciences, legal studies, information technology, and electronic fields to over 7,000 students in eight states (as of fall 2004). Not all programs and degree levels are offered at all locations. EDMC has 70 primary campus locations in 24 states and two Canadian provinces. EDMC's education institutions offer a broad range of academic programs concentrated in the media arts, design, fashion, culinary arts, behavioral sciences, health sciences, education, information technology, legal studies, and business fields, culminating in the award of associate's through doctoral degrees. EDMC has provided career-oriented education for more than 40 years. The uniqueness of the Brown Mackie College system of schools is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College has 21 locations in cities in the Midwest, the Southeast, Texas , Colorado , and California. Salina college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission; Member-North Central Association.
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Salina is Salina Area Technical College (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 856 students | 1.50 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
(785) 309-3100 1.50856
- 726 students | 31.10 Mi1200 S Main
McPherson,  KS  67460
(620) 241-0000000 31.10726
- 419 students | 47.40 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
(620) 327-4221 47.40419
- 1,839 students | 51.90 Mi2221 Campus Dr
Concordia,  KS  66901
(785) 243-1435 51.901,839
- 5,574 students | 53.70 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
(620) 665-3500 53.705,574
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.