Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||995 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||995 students||507 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis is Harrison College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 1.20 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 1.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 7.30 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 501 students | 7.50 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 1,199 students | 8.40 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
Learn about the growing trend of obtaining your bachelor's degree in community college.
In recent years, community colleges have been granted permission to offer four-year degrees. For some, this represents a great opportunity to get an education at an affordable price. But for others, worry with regard to the quality of these newly established programs is a point of concern.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.