Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||995 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||995 students||507 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis is Harrison College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 1.20 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 1.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 7.30 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 501 students | 7.50 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 1,199 students | 8.40 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.