Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||995 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||995 students||507 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis is Harrison College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 1.20 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 1.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 7.30 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 501 students | 7.50 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 1,199 students | 8.40 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.