Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||995 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||995 students||507 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis is Harrison College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 1.20 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
(317) 447-6200 1.203,498
- 91,179 students | 1.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
(317) 921-4800 1.4091,179
- 143 students | 7.30 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
(317) 243-4519 7.30143
- 501 students | 7.50 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
(317) 375-8000 7.50501
- 1,199 students | 8.40 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
(317) 632-5553 8.401,199
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.