Bay de Noc Community College
- Located in the heart of Michigan`s beautiful Upper Peninsula, Bay de Noc Community College (or commonly known as Bay College) has provided quality higher education for more than 40 years. Bay College is known in the region for its superior teaching and abundant learning. The campus is situated on 160 acres and services over 5,000 credit students each year, including those completing baccalaureate and master degree programs sponsored by partner universities.
- Enrollment: 1,796 students
- In-state tuition: $5,300
- Out-state tuition: $9,600
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 12%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Aspiring Educators Club, Bay Area Campus Ministry (BACM), Bay Area Water Tech Assoc. (BAWA), Bay College Anime Club, Bay College Automotive Club, Bay Skills USA, Bay West Coffee Klutch, Business Professionals of America (BPA), Campus Activities Board (CAB), Circle K, Early Childhood Educators Club, EMT and Paramedic Club, Gaming Galaxy, Norse Force, P.R.I.D.E. Organization, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Renage Writers, STEM Club, Student Nurse Association
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bay College Volleyball Club
- Bay College has grown from a modest beginning with a limited curriculum in 1963 to serving an enrollment of more than 2,300 students in the fall of 2005. Bay College also opened a new West Campus located in Iron Mountain in the fall of 2007. Partnerships with various four-year schools allow students to continue taking classes on the Escanaba campus and to gain a baccalaureate degree without leaving town. In addition to these partnerships, Bay College continues its traditional occupational programs aimed at giving students the skills to enter the work force, community service, and transfer programs. These transfer programs are designed to allow students to begin their post-secondary education and explore career interests at Bay College, later applying their two-year degree program at a major college or university. Bay College has a strong history of dedicating itself to offering academically excellent and affordable public education in our region. The college prepares students to be continuous learners who succeed upon transfer, work effectively in the contemporary workplace, and function as citizens and leaders in their communities. The College is accredited by the Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.