Bay de Noc Community College
- Located in the heart of Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula, Bay de Noc Community College (or commonly known as Bay College) has provided quality higher education for more than 40 years. Bay College is known in the region for its superior teaching and abundant learning. The campus is situated on 160 acres and services over 5,000 credit students each year, including those completing baccalaureate and master degree programs sponsored by partner universities.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|Bay de Noc Community College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||70 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,024 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||837 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,187 students||1,914 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||98||288|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$31,100|
- Bay College has grown from a modest beginning with a limited curriculum in 1963 to serving an enrollment of more than 2,300 students in the fall of 2005. Bay College also opened a new West Campus located in Iron Mountain in the fall of 2007. Partnerships with various four-year schools allow students to continue taking classes on the Escanaba campus and to gain a baccalaureate degree without leaving town. In addition to these partnerships, Bay College continues its traditional occupational programs aimed at giving students the skills to enter the work force, community service, and transfer programs. These transfer programs are designed to allow students to begin their post-secondary education and explore career interests at Bay College, later applying their two-year degree program at a major college or university. Bay College has a strong history of dedicating itself to offering academically excellent and affordable public education in our region. The college prepares students to be continuous learners who succeed upon transfer, work effectively in the contemporary workplace, and function as citizens and leaders in their communities. The College is accredited by the Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Bay de Noc Community College is Rasmussen College-Wisconsin (98.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,132 students | 98.80 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 10,406 students | 99.30 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 4,502 students | 100.50 Mi1701 E Front St
Traverse City,  MI  49686
- 2,527 students | 106.70 Mi1515 Howard St
Petoskey,  MI  49770
- 1,139 students | 110.90 MiHwy G South
Rhinelander,  WI  54501